Web Design Tutorials
Web design tutorials about some of the best software solutions to help you set up your website
Websites that are not database driven as called static websites. You will need to use an image editor and an HTML editor to create your web pages. You can use Photoshop or Fireworks to create the images you need in your site and to design the layout. Dreamweaver is the best HTML editor. You can also add elements of animation and interactivity into your website with Flash.
- Flash Catalyst Tutorials: Easily create a simple Flash website with Flash Catalyst.
- Fireworks CS5 Tutorials : Learn how to create a website layout and export CSS based HTML pages and associated images using the best web design graphics software – Fireworks CS5.
- Fireworks CS4 Tutorials: Fireworks is the best image editor for web graphics. Learn how to create a website layout and slice the images you need for your site.
- Dreamweaver CS4 Tutorials: Learn how to create a simple website using Dreamweaver CS4 with this tutorial.
- Flash CS4 Tutorials: Learn how to create Flash animations and other effects with these Flash tutorials.
- Photoshop CS4 Tutorials: Photoshop is world’s most popular image editor. Learn some Photoshop basics with these tutorials.
- Dreamweaver tutorials: More Dreamweaver tutorials using earlier versions of Dreamweaver.
- Website Design Tips
- Cheap Stock Photos
Dynamic websites have a database driven. They can have an admin panel making it easy for anyone to update the content of the site. You can create dynamic websites using various FREE open source software. You can easily install all of these software with Fantastico which comes free with some hosting services provider like Hostgator.
- MySQL Database Tutorials: The open source solutions given below use MySQL databases. This tutorial will familiarize you wil how to create a MySQL Database. This is useful while installing various open source software.
Blogs and CMS
- WordPress Tutorials: Worpress is the best open souce blog software. Learn how to setup your WordPress blog with these tutorials.
- Drupal Tutorials: Drupal is a content management system (CMS). Create a website with Drupal with these Drupal tutorials.
- More estore solutions
eCommerc/ eStore/ Sell Online
- Zen Cart Tutorials: Zen Cart is a fantastic open source ecommerce solution. Easily set up your own online store with Zen Cart. It has various features and you can also install additional modules. Learn how to setup your Zen Cart estore with these tutorials.
- osCommerce Tutorials: osCommerce is another ecommerce solution. Zen Cart was developed based on OsCommerce. Learn how to setup your OSCommerce ecommerce website with these tutorials.
- Gallery Tutorials: Easily add a photo gallery to your website with Gallery. Learn how to setup your Gallery phot gallery with these tutorials.
- phpBB Tutorials: Easily add a discussion forum to your website with phpBB. Learn how to setup your phpBB discussion forum/ bulletin board with these tutorials.
Web Course Design
- Web Course Design: Learn how to design and produce a web course.