Managing customers in Zen Cart.
Need a Website? Contact Us Now!
We assume that you have already logged into Zen Cart.
Click on the Customers link found on the main menu as shown below.
Then click on Customers link, like the one below.
As you can see, there is no customer record in this store. You are actually not able to create a new customer here. Basically, customers create their own accounts on your site.
You can click to edit an account anytime, with the customer highlighted. Then you can either edit, delete or email your customer accounts by choosing the respective buttons found on the far right of the screen, like the one shown below.
That’s it, you now know how to manage your customers in Zen Cart.
Zen Cart Tutorials
- Zen Cart Tutorials.
- How to install Zen Cart e-store
- Installing Zen Cart.
- Best Zen Cart e-store template themes
- Adding Categories in Zen Cart.
- Adding Products in Zen Cart.
- Managing Banners in Zen Cart.
- Configuring your store in Zen Cart.
- Configuring your Currency in Zen Cart.
- Managing customers in Zen Cart.
- Editing your home page in Zen Cart.
- Editing your left and right columns in Zen Cart.
- Sending E-mails in Zen Cart.
- Sending out a newsletter in Zen Cart.
- Adding Payment Modules in Zen Cart.
- Adding Product Attributes in Zen Cart.
- Adding Shipping Modules in Zen Cart.
- Creating Specials in Zen Cart.
- Configuring Sales Tax in Zen Cart.
- Zen Cart Installation and customization.
Tags: Managing customers in Zen Cart.
Posted in Zen Cart Tutorials | No Comments »