How to Manage Users in WordPress.
Need a Website? Contact Us Now!
This tutorial assumes you have logged into the WordPress Admin Area like the one displayed below:
Click on the Users link found on the main menu, you will enter a user’s page.
In the users page you will be able to Add, Edit and Delete users.
To Add a new user, simply complete this form and click Add user button as shown below
That’s it, we have created a new user and you will be able to see it as shown below.
You can edit your user by just clicking on the Edit button on the extreme right of the above page under the Actions column.
Let’s go and delete the user we just created, select the check box as shown on the left under ID column like this below.
Then select the Delete checked users option like this one below.
Click Bulk update button found at the bottom of page, it will prompt you to confirm, you can click the Confirm Deletion Button. That’s it, the user we created has been deleted.
You now know how to manage users in wordpress.
- WordPress Tutorials
- How to Install WordPress from Fantastico.
- Best WordPress Templates
- How to Configure your options in WordPress.
- How to change your header in WordPress.
- How to Manage Categories in WordPress.
- How to write a new post in WordPress.
- How to Write a Comment in WordPress.
- How to Manage Pages in WordPress.
- How to Manage your plugins in WordPress.
- How to Edit your Profile in WordPress.
- How to change your password in WordPress.
- How to Manage Users in WordPress.
Tags: How to Manage Users in WordPress.
Posted in WordPress Tutorial | No Comments »