How to Configure your options in WordPress.
Need a Website? Contact Us Now!
This tutorial assumes you have logged into the WordPress Admin Area like the one displayed below:
Click on the Options link found on the menu bar, it will open up an options page like this one below.
where you can set many different options for our WordPress site. Let’s go and change some options. Type your Blog title, Tagline and URL, remember that the URL has to start with http://
Where it says “Anyone can Register” from the Membership panel, you can choose anyone to register and you can require that users must be registered and logged in to post a comment too.
There are other options on how to have the dates displayed in the window displayed below.
You can learn more about these options by clicking the link “Documentation on date formatting” as shown above, when ready click on Update Options button. That’s it! Our options have been changed, you will be able to see the new Blog title.
You now know how to configure your options in WordPress.
- WordPress Tutorials
- How to Install WordPress from Fantastico.
- Best WordPress Templates
- How to Configure your options in WordPress.
- How to change your header in WordPress.
- How to Manage Categories in WordPress.
- How to write a new post in WordPress.
- How to Write a Comment in WordPress.
- How to Manage Pages in WordPress.
- How to Manage your plugins in WordPress.
- How to Edit your Profile in WordPress.
- How to change your password in WordPress.
- How to Manage Users in WordPress.
Tags: How to Configure your options in WordPress.
Posted in WordPress Tutorial | No Comments »