Importing And Exporting In Photoshop CS4
Need a Website? Contact Us Now!
Learning about importing and exporting images from Photoshop CS4 can boost your credibility in creating images from this graphics software. Once you learn this, you will be able to do just about anything using Photoshop CS4.
If you are going to use an image in a Photoshop CS4 file that was already created, you can import it and use it as a layer. People that look to have several images to put together implement this step. With the original image in the background, the other image will be a separate document.
The new image can be transferred to a layer where it can be adjusted or edited. Move the new image over the original document. The new image will stay the same, but there will be an additional layer with the first image.
If you have an image to import as a layer, you can use the Place command to do that. Look in the File menu for this command. The image would be placed in a Photoshop CS4 document. If you have to make adjustments you can save the image to the first file. So, if you make changes to the Photoshop CS4 file image, the same thing will be done to the image file.
If you have movie frames that you want to import, you can use the video frames to layer command to do that. You will have several choices that you can use to import certain parts of the movie. You can also import frames in a certain succession. This means that not every single frame has to be imported.
Use the shift key and place the slider on the movie clip to get certain portions of the movie. The “Limit to frames” component allows you to choose frames that you want. You can choose every second, third or fourth frame if you wish. It depends on how you want it set up. If you don’t choose anything, every frame will be imported.
Photo Shop CS4 Tutorials
- Photo Shop CS4 Tutorials
- Palettes in Photo shop CS4
- Using Images in Photo shop CS4
- Layers in Photo shop CS4
- Using Selection Techniques in Photo shop CS4
- How To Make Your Photos Look Better in Photo shop CS4
- Colors in Photo shop CS4
- Painting In Photoshop CS4
- Pictures In Photoshop CS4
- Adding Text In Photoshop CS4
- Creating 3-D Effects In Photoshop CS4
- Creating A Lighting Effect In Photoshop CS4
- Creating Backgrounds In Photoshop CS4
- Importing And Exporting In Photoshop CS4
- Zooming Techniques In Photoshop CS4
- Strokes In Photoshop CS4
- Creating A Watermark In Photoshop CS4
- Creating A Shadow Effect In Photoshop CS4
Tags: Importing And Exporting In Photoshop CS4
Posted in Photo Shop CS4 Tutorials | No Comments »