Creating A Watermark In Photoshop CS4
Need a Website? Contact Us Now!
You can create your own watermark to your image in a matter of minutes by using your mouse.
Select File, New and create the width and height using 250X125 px. You will also need to have a background that is transparent.
Select the “Horizontal Type Tool”, set you color to your choosing and type in what you want your watermark image to read.
Using the Ctrl button, also press the letter “T” keys on the text and choose the rotate command. With your mouse, go over the image and rotate it to what you want.
Select Edit, Define Pattern and give it a sample name since it is a sample and not the real thing; you’re testing this technique first to make sure it works.
If you have other images or photos that you want to do this with, open the file that you want to watermark. Apply a new layer by pressing the Ctrl and the letter “J” keys. Select the Edit and Fill commands. Choose a pattern from the Custom Pattern selection box. You can set the layer’ opacity to what you want it to be. Save the new image with the watermark.
Photo Shop CS4 Tutorials
- Photo Shop CS4 Tutorials
- Palettes in Photo shop CS4
- Using Images in Photo shop CS4
- Layers in Photo shop CS4
- Using Selection Techniques in Photo shop CS4
- How To Make Your Photos Look Better in Photo shop CS4
- Colors in Photo shop CS4
- Painting In Photoshop CS4
- Pictures In Photoshop CS4
- Adding Text In Photoshop CS4
- Creating 3-D Effects In Photoshop CS4
- Creating A Lighting Effect In Photoshop CS4
- Creating Backgrounds In Photoshop CS4
- Importing And Exporting In Photoshop CS4
- Zooming Techniques In Photoshop CS4
- Strokes In Photoshop CS4
- Creating A Watermark In Photoshop CS4
- Creating A Shadow Effect In Photoshop CS4
Tags: Creating A Watermark In Photoshop CS4
Posted in Photo Shop CS4 Tutorials | No Comments »