How to disable a user login form in Joomla
Need a Website? Contact Us Now!
Assuming you are logged into your Joomla administration
By default, a joomla login form comes with username, password, with a login button, and password reminder, forgot your username and Register.
If you have a login form and wondering how to stop all visitors to from registering, you can simply disable it.
Click on the Global configuration under the Site tab found in your admin panel of Joomla as shown below:
Click the System link found in the Global configuration as shown below:
Check the Allow User Registration to No as shown below.
That’s it, the new Registration will not even show up in your login form of Joomla,
You now know how to disable the register link from the login form of Joomla.
- Installation of Joomla
- Manage your Menus in Joomla
- How to add a menu item – Seperator in Joomla.
- How to add a menu item in Joomla.
- How to disable a user login form in Joomla
- How to change page titles in Joomla.
- How to install a template in Joomla.
- Unlink a Title in Joomla
- How to create an Article in Joomla
- How to edit or change your footer name in Joomla
Tags: How to disable a user login form in Joomla
Posted in Joomla Tutorials | No Comments »