How to change page titles in Joomla.
Need a Website? Contact Us Now!
Assuming you are logged into your Joomla administration
Always remember that your title of your article should be the same as your title for your page, even if there is a small discrepancy, both the titles will show on the top of the page.
Click on the top menu found under the menus tab of your joomla administrator panel as shown below:
Click on the menu items, in this case, let us change the page title of Our Programs page, so click on the Our Programs link as shown below:
As you enter the menu page, you will see on your right, some parameters like Basic, Component and System, click on the System Parameters, which will open up, then change your title page to Our Programs, if that is what you want to display when you open that page, check show page title to Yes, and check the Ignore the SSL Enabled as shown below:
After you are done, click on the Save icon found on the top right side of your screen as shown below:
That’s it, you now know how to change Page titles in Joomla.
- Installation of Joomla
- Manage your Menus in Joomla
- How to add a menu item – Seperator in Joomla.
- How to add a menu item in Joomla.
- How to disable a user login form in Joomla
- How to change page titles in Joomla.
- How to install a template in Joomla.
- Unlink a Title in Joomla
- How to create an Article in Joomla
- How to edit or change your footer name in Joomla
Tags: How to change page titles in Joomla.
Posted in Joomla Tutorials | No Comments »