Upload a Website/ FTP
Need a Website? Contact Us Now!
In this tutorial you will learn how to upload a website via FTP.
To begin with we will assume you have already created the website files. In case you have not already done so you can learn how from the Dreamweaver, Flash or Flash Catalyst tutorials available on this site.
You will also need a hosting server and domain name. We use Hostgator to host this site.
Most hosting servers provide a File Manager within the control panel (cpanel) which you can use to upload your website files.
You can also use a free FTP software like Filezilla to upload your files. If you use an FTP program, you will need to enter your hosting server details to connect to the hosting server:
Once you connect you will need to transfer a copy of your website files to your remote hosting server.
Make sure your home page html file is named index.html.
Now type your domain name into your browser and you should be able to see your website live!
Flash CS4 Tutorials
- Flash CS4 Tutorial
- Introduction to flash CS4 authoring environment
- Panels and Panel workspace in flash CS4
- Drawing in flash CS4
- Use of polystar tool in flash CS4
- Object drawing Mode in Flash CS4
- How the Line tool, Pencil tool, brush tool and pen tool work in in Flash CS4
- How to use Ink bottle and paint bucket tool in flash CS4
- How to manage layers in Flash CS4
- How to make an image big on rollover in flash CS4
- Creating Mask in Flash CS4
- Moving Ball Animation in Flash CS4
- How to create a shape tween in Flash CS4
- How to create a motion guide in Flash CS4
- Learn how to create a bouncing ball in Flash CS4
- Learn how to put multiple classic tween on stage at the same time in Flash CS4
- Learn Complex Text Animation in Flash CS4
- Learn Create Animations involving Masks in Flash CS4
- Learn to create a movie clip that fades as the user moves the cursor away from it in Flash CS4
- Learn to create cloud animation in Flash
- Learn to import sound in Flash CS4.
- Learn 3D Art in Flash CS4.
- Learn to create a customizable pop-up window using Flash CS4.
- How to get an url in a blank window in a flash CS4 action script
- How to get an url in a blank window in an xml file
- How to put your favorite icon in the browser
- How to create a scroll bar in Flash CS4
- How to create a basic layout in Flash CS4
- How to load pictures in flash CS4 dynamically using the loader component
- Load External swf as2
- Upload a Website/ FTP
Posted in Flash CS4 Tutorial | No Comments »