Object drawing Mode in Flash CS4
Need a Website? Contact Us Now!
Lets draw a circle on stage and similarly with another color chosen from the color panel box draw another circle on stage, you will find flash CS4 different from Flash Professional, in the sense both the circles are on drawing object mode and you can change the color of each the way you want, unlike flash professional, the second object drawn on stage will be considered as a grouped object and you cannot change the color, if you want to change the color you can by clicking on the grouped object, but in Flash CS4 you can change the color, use a stroke, change the color of stroke etc.,
Let’s draw one circle first and draw the second one overlapping on the first circle.
and then moving it away from the first one, see what happens.
You can avoid this by selecting on each circle and clicking on the group option under the modify menu on the main menu here.
Once you group each object, you can separate them even if there are overlapped on each other by not cutting them.
You can use the object drawing mode switched on which is found on the options panel on the main menu on the extreme right bar and draw,
then flash CS4 will treat circle a separate drawing.
Flash CS4 Tutorials
- Flash CS4 Tutorial
- Introduction to flash CS4 authoring environment
- Panels and Panel workspace in flash CS4
- Drawing in flash CS4
- Use of polystar tool in flash CS4
- Object drawing Mode in Flash CS4
- How the Line tool, Pencil tool, brush tool and pen tool work in in Flash CS4
- How to use Ink bottle and paint bucket tool in flash CS4
- How to manage layers in Flash CS4
- How to make an image big on rollover in flash CS4
- Creating Mask in Flash CS4
- Moving Ball Animation in Flash CS4
- How to create a shape tween in Flash CS4
- How to create a motion guide in Flash CS4
- Learn how to create a bouncing ball in Flash CS4
- Learn how to put multiple classic tween on stage at the same time in Flash CS4
- Learn Complex Text Animation in Flash CS4
- Learn Create Animations involving Masks in Flash CS4
- Learn to create a movie clip that fades as the user moves the cursor away from it in Flash CS4
- Learn to create cloud animation in Flash
- Learn to import sound in Flash CS4.
- Learn 3D Art in Flash CS4.
- Learn to create a customizable pop-up window using Flash CS4.
- How to get an url in a blank window in a flash CS4 action script
- How to get an url in a blank window in an xml file
- How to put your favorite icon in the browser
- How to create a scroll bar in Flash CS4
- How to create a basic layout in Flash CS4
- How to load pictures in flash CS4 dynamically using the loader component
- Load External swf as2
- Upload a Website/ FTP
Tags: Object drawing Mode in Flash CS4
Posted in Flash CS4 Tutorial | No Comments »