Moving Ball Animation in Flash CS4
Need a Website? Contact Us Now!
In this tutorial you will learn how to move a ball from left to right,
When you open flash CS4 you will by default be placed in layer 1 and any drawing on stage will be drawn in the first frame of your timeframe.
Now lets draw a ball on stage, so click on the selection tool, click on the oval tool, then in the properties panel, under the fill and stroke panel, switch off the stroke and select any color, in this instance say orange, and draw a ball on the left of the stage by pressing the shift key and dragging the mouse,
you will notice that the first frame on the timeframe gets darkened, then let’s say we want to end the keyframe to end at Frame12, so go to frame12 and press F6 to add a blank keyframe. Now on the new keyframe (Frame12) drag the ball by pressing the shift key so that it stays on the same line and drop it on the right,
now we want to create a classic tween in-between these two keyframes,
so click anywhere between 1 and 12 keyframe, click the right button on your mouse and select create classic tween, you will notice the keyframes from 1 to 12 changes color from a grey to a light blue.
Now if you want to see how your movie looks without scrubbing along the time line, you can simply do this by pressing Ctrl+Enter. You will see the orange ball moving from left to right and will repeat this over and over again, this is because flash by default has been looped to perform this function. If you want to end up in the exact same position as the starting position, go to frame 24, copy the ball in the first keyframe by pressing Ctrl+C and click on frame 24 and press F7 to insert a blank keyframe, now make sure that 24th keyframe is selected and paste it in the same position by pressing Ctrl+Shift+V, now you can right click and select create classic tween. If you test your movie by pressing Ctrl+Enter you will see that the orange ball is moving from left to right and back continuously.
Flash CS4 Tutorials
- Flash CS4 Tutorial
- Introduction to flash CS4 authoring environment
- Panels and Panel workspace in flash CS4
- Drawing in flash CS4
- Use of polystar tool in flash CS4
- Object drawing Mode in Flash CS4
- How the Line tool, Pencil tool, brush tool and pen tool work in in Flash CS4
- How to use Ink bottle and paint bucket tool in flash CS4
- How to manage layers in Flash CS4
- How to make an image big on rollover in flash CS4
- Creating Mask in Flash CS4
- Moving Ball Animation in Flash CS4
- How to create a shape tween in Flash CS4
- How to create a motion guide in Flash CS4
- Learn how to create a bouncing ball in Flash CS4
- Learn how to put multiple classic tween on stage at the same time in Flash CS4
- Learn Complex Text Animation in Flash CS4
- Learn Create Animations involving Masks in Flash CS4
- Learn to create a movie clip that fades as the user moves the cursor away from it in Flash CS4
- Learn to create cloud animation in Flash
- Learn to import sound in Flash CS4.
- Learn 3D Art in Flash CS4.
- Learn to create a customizable pop-up window using Flash CS4.
- How to get an url in a blank window in a flash CS4 action script
- How to get an url in a blank window in an xml file
- How to put your favorite icon in the browser
- How to create a scroll bar in Flash CS4
- How to create a basic layout in Flash CS4
- How to load pictures in flash CS4 dynamically using the loader component
- Load External swf as2
- Upload a Website/ FTP
Tags: Moving Ball Animation in Flash CS4
Posted in Flash CS4 Tutorial | 3 Comments »