Learn how to put multiple classic tween on stage at the same time in Flash CS4
Need a Website? Contact Us Now!
Lets say we want to animate two balls one in blue to go from left to right and the red one to animate from right to left as shown below.
lets draw one blue ball in Frame1 one in blue starting from the left in layer 1 and make another layer2 and draw a red ball starting from the right like the one shown above. Now move to frame 20, hit F6 and in layer 1 using the shift key drag the blue ball and drag it to the right and in layer 2 using shift drag the red ball to the left.
We are trying to animate the blue to the right and the red to the left. Now select both the layers and create a classic tween and test your movie, you will notice that the two balls and moving on either directions.
This is really helpful when you are creating a text using multiple classic tween.
Lets say we want the letters BEST to drop on stage one at a time, so using the text tool type best on stage, since we want each letter to fall separately by itself we need to break each letter separately, we can do so by selecting all the letters and pressing Ctrl+B, having done this we need to take the ‘B’ separately the ‘E’ separately and so on to different layers, we can do so by selecting the entire text, and go to modify menu, timeline and distribute to layers. In your time line you will see that BEST each letter is distributed to separate layers as shown below.
You will notice in the above picture that the layer1 is also appearing, we may not need this layer, and you can delete this by selecting layer1 clicking on the trashcan below. Now lets go upto to frame 40, hit F6 to add a new keyframe, lets take frame 40 to be the ending keyframe where you want all the letters BEST to end up. Now let’s go letter by letter, first layer T click on the first keyframe and nudge the letter ‘T’ upwards like the one below, like wise do it for ‘S’ “E” and ‘B’ .
After you have done this click between frame 1 and frame 40 selecting all the layers and create a classic tween, and test you movie clip by pressing Ctrl+Enter.
Flash CS4 Tutorials
- Flash CS4 Tutorial
- Introduction to flash CS4 authoring environment
- Panels and Panel workspace in flash CS4
- Drawing in flash CS4
- Use of polystar tool in flash CS4
- Object drawing Mode in Flash CS4
- How the Line tool, Pencil tool, brush tool and pen tool work in in Flash CS4
- How to use Ink bottle and paint bucket tool in flash CS4
- How to manage layers in Flash CS4
- How to make an image big on rollover in flash CS4
- Creating Mask in Flash CS4
- Moving Ball Animation in Flash CS4
- How to create a shape tween in Flash CS4
- How to create a motion guide in Flash CS4
- Learn how to create a bouncing ball in Flash CS4
- Learn how to put multiple classic tween on stage at the same time in Flash CS4
- Learn Complex Text Animation in Flash CS4
- Learn Create Animations involving Masks in Flash CS4
- Learn to create a movie clip that fades as the user moves the cursor away from it in Flash CS4
- Learn to create cloud animation in Flash
- Learn to import sound in Flash CS4.
- Learn 3D Art in Flash CS4.
- Learn to create a customizable pop-up window using Flash CS4.
- How to get an url in a blank window in a flash CS4 action script
- How to get an url in a blank window in an xml file
- How to put your favorite icon in the browser
- How to create a scroll bar in Flash CS4
- How to create a basic layout in Flash CS4
- How to load pictures in flash CS4 dynamically using the loader component
- Load External swf as2
- Upload a Website/ FTP
Tags: Learn how to put multiple classic tween on stage at the same time in Flash CS4
Posted in Flash CS4 Tutorial | No Comments »