Learn 3D Art in Flash CS4.
Need a Website? Contact Us Now!
There are 2 new tools added to the Flash CS4, the 3D translation tool and the 3D rotation tool, both of which you will find directly under the free transform tool, under the main menu on the extreme right of the flash CS4 Screen like this one.
I have on stage a simple movie clip containing a simple vector shape, having selected the free rotation tool, we want to transform this two dimensional object to 3 dimensional space, now click the 3D rotation tool and click on the movie clip, we can see a 3 dimensional guide here like this.
This vertical red line is the ‘x’ axis, the green horizontal line is the ‘y’ axis and the blue circle is the ‘z’ axis, now at any point we can click and drag the ‘x’, ’y’ and ‘z’ axis, we can manipulate the object by clicking on the axis and dragging to any direction, just try it,
We also have an orange circle which is called a free transform 3D rotation tool in the diagram above. This will manipulate the object in a 3D space all along the axis, you can change the center point of this guide by clicking on the centre point and dragging it to any direction, now if you manipulate the object, its going to transform around the centre point like this one below.
If any any point you want to return the guide to its centre of the object, just double click inside it,
Now lets go and create some animation using the 3d rotation tool, so on the stage click on the movie clip, right click and create motion tween, you will notice the time line like this
Scrub the time line you will see the 3d animation in flash CS4.
You can also adjust the 3d position and view on the right of your screen by adjusting the vanishing point along the ‘x’ axis and the ‘y’ axis.
You can use the same logic for a bitmap image as well.
Flash CS4 Tutorials
- Flash CS4 Tutorial
- Introduction to flash CS4 authoring environment
- Panels and Panel workspace in flash CS4
- Drawing in flash CS4
- Use of polystar tool in flash CS4
- Object drawing Mode in Flash CS4
- How the Line tool, Pencil tool, brush tool and pen tool work in in Flash CS4
- How to use Ink bottle and paint bucket tool in flash CS4
- How to manage layers in Flash CS4
- How to make an image big on rollover in flash CS4
- Creating Mask in Flash CS4
- Moving Ball Animation in Flash CS4
- How to create a shape tween in Flash CS4
- How to create a motion guide in Flash CS4
- Learn how to create a bouncing ball in Flash CS4
- Learn how to put multiple classic tween on stage at the same time in Flash CS4
- Learn Complex Text Animation in Flash CS4
- Learn Create Animations involving Masks in Flash CS4
- Learn to create a movie clip that fades as the user moves the cursor away from it in Flash CS4
- Learn to create cloud animation in Flash
- Learn to import sound in Flash CS4.
- Learn 3D Art in Flash CS4.
- Learn to create a customizable pop-up window using Flash CS4.
- How to get an url in a blank window in a flash CS4 action script
- How to get an url in a blank window in an xml file
- How to put your favorite icon in the browser
- How to create a scroll bar in Flash CS4
- How to create a basic layout in Flash CS4
- How to load pictures in flash CS4 dynamically using the loader component
- Load External swf as2
- Upload a Website/ FTP
Tags: Learn 3D Art in Flash CS4.
Posted in Flash CS4 Tutorial | 2 Comments »