Introduction to flash CS4 authoring environment
Need a Website? Contact Us Now!
Lets start by clicking on the Middle column which says Create New – Flash File (ActionScript.2.0)
You will find the flash environment very similar to a paint brush environment, so if you are familiar with paint brush, you will very much feel at home, now on the extreme right you will find the various tool bars like Drawing tools, view tools, color tools, options tools like the picture below.
On the top you will find a menu horizontal bar, which is very similar to any menu in any other programe, as seen below.
As seen in the picture below, at the bottom of the stage you will find the time line, you will see a bunch of rectangles starting from 0 to 570, on the left of the timeline bar you will find layers, on top of the layers1, there is something called timeline button, if you click on the timeline button you can hide the timeline, in case you want more space or room to work on with your drawings, etc, on top of the page, below the main menu you will find an edit bar, where all your scene will be on display, this edit bar shows where you are in the flash file.
Besides the edit bar you will find on the top right you have symbols for editing the scenes on the stage, and also for zooming in and out of the stage.
On the extreme right of the flash page, you will seen some panels namely Properties, Color, Align & Info & Transform, Action, Library etc, as you can see in the picture below, you can click on the panels to make necessary changes. You can customize your panel settings by simply clicking on the windows option in the main manu, the panel will come on stage, you can drag and drop in to the right extreme like this picture shown below.
Flash CS4 Tutorials
- Flash CS4 Tutorial
- Introduction to flash CS4 authoring environment
- Panels and Panel workspace in flash CS4
- Drawing in flash CS4
- Use of polystar tool in flash CS4
- Object drawing Mode in Flash CS4
- How the Line tool, Pencil tool, brush tool and pen tool work in in Flash CS4
- How to use Ink bottle and paint bucket tool in flash CS4
- How to manage layers in Flash CS4
- How to make an image big on rollover in flash CS4
- Creating Mask in Flash CS4
- Moving Ball Animation in Flash CS4
- How to create a shape tween in Flash CS4
- How to create a motion guide in Flash CS4
- Learn how to create a bouncing ball in Flash CS4
- Learn how to put multiple classic tween on stage at the same time in Flash CS4
- Learn Complex Text Animation in Flash CS4
- Learn Create Animations involving Masks in Flash CS4
- Learn to create a movie clip that fades as the user moves the cursor away from it in Flash CS4
- Learn to create cloud animation in Flash
- Learn to import sound in Flash CS4.
- Learn 3D Art in Flash CS4.
- Learn to create a customizable pop-up window using Flash CS4.
- How to get an url in a blank window in a flash CS4 action script
- How to get an url in a blank window in an xml file
- How to put your favorite icon in the browser
- How to create a scroll bar in Flash CS4
- How to create a basic layout in Flash CS4
- How to load pictures in flash CS4 dynamically using the loader component
- Load External swf as2
- Upload a Website/ FTP
Tags: Introduction to flash CS4 authoring environment
Posted in Flash CS4 Tutorial | 1 Comment »