How to use Ink bottle and paint bucket tool in flash CS4
Need a Website? Contact Us Now!
On the extreme right of the screen in flash CS4, in the main menu you will notice the paint bucket tool,
at the right bottom of this tool, you will see a triangle, when you click on this triangle you will get the ink bottle tool, Now lets just draw a circle with no stroke on the stage, so select a color, lets say red, and turn the stroke off and draw a circle on stage, now draw another circle with no fill and only a stroke color selected, say blue on stage, lets say you have something like this on stage,
You can click on the ink bottle tool as shown in figure 1, select a color, lets say black and click on the red circle drawn, you will get a black stroke on the red circle drawn, similarly click on the paint bucket tool, select a red green fill and click on the blue circle drawn, you will find the blue circle with green fill in it, like you see below.
This is the difference between paint bucket tool and ink bottle tool.
Flash CS4 Tutorials
- Flash CS4 Tutorial
- Introduction to flash CS4 authoring environment
- Panels and Panel workspace in flash CS4
- Drawing in flash CS4
- Use of polystar tool in flash CS4
- Object drawing Mode in Flash CS4
- How the Line tool, Pencil tool, brush tool and pen tool work in in Flash CS4
- How to use Ink bottle and paint bucket tool in flash CS4
- How to manage layers in Flash CS4
- How to make an image big on rollover in flash CS4
- Creating Mask in Flash CS4
- Moving Ball Animation in Flash CS4
- How to create a shape tween in Flash CS4
- How to create a motion guide in Flash CS4
- Learn how to create a bouncing ball in Flash CS4
- Learn how to put multiple classic tween on stage at the same time in Flash CS4
- Learn Complex Text Animation in Flash CS4
- Learn Create Animations involving Masks in Flash CS4
- Learn to create a movie clip that fades as the user moves the cursor away from it in Flash CS4
- Learn to create cloud animation in Flash
- Learn to import sound in Flash CS4.
- Learn 3D Art in Flash CS4.
- Learn to create a customizable pop-up window using Flash CS4.
- How to get an url in a blank window in a flash CS4 action script
- How to get an url in a blank window in an xml file
- How to put your favorite icon in the browser
- How to create a scroll bar in Flash CS4
- How to create a basic layout in Flash CS4
- How to load pictures in flash CS4 dynamically using the loader component
- Load External swf as2
- Upload a Website/ FTP
Tags: How to use Ink bottle and paint bucket tool in flash CS4
Posted in Flash CS4 Tutorial | No Comments »