How to put your favorite icon in the browser
Need a Website? Contact Us Now!
How to put your favorite icon in the browser.
First of all you need to have an icon for your website to put in your browser.
Then go to this site below:
On your left side you will see Create New Favicon, click on the Import Image button.
Then browse to where your file is, it could be a jpg, gif or a png, it could be any size. After you select your image, check on keep dimensions and click on upload, as shown below:
After your image has been uploaded, just below the Import Image, you will find Preview, now click on the Download Favicon button and save it. By default it will be saved as favicon.ico, you can call it any name you want, now go to ftp and upload the favicon.ico.
That’s it, you now know how to create a favorite icon on your browser.
Flash CS4 Tutorials
- Flash CS4 Tutorial
- Introduction to flash CS4 authoring environment
- Panels and Panel workspace in flash CS4
- Drawing in flash CS4
- Use of polystar tool in flash CS4
- Object drawing Mode in Flash CS4
- How the Line tool, Pencil tool, brush tool and pen tool work in in Flash CS4
- How to use Ink bottle and paint bucket tool in flash CS4
- How to manage layers in Flash CS4
- How to make an image big on rollover in flash CS4
- Creating Mask in Flash CS4
- Moving Ball Animation in Flash CS4
- How to create a shape tween in Flash CS4
- How to create a motion guide in Flash CS4
- Learn how to create a bouncing ball in Flash CS4
- Learn how to put multiple classic tween on stage at the same time in Flash CS4
- Learn Complex Text Animation in Flash CS4
- Learn Create Animations involving Masks in Flash CS4
- Learn to create a movie clip that fades as the user moves the cursor away from it in Flash CS4
- Learn to create cloud animation in Flash
- Learn to import sound in Flash CS4.
- Learn 3D Art in Flash CS4.
- Learn to create a customizable pop-up window using Flash CS4.
- How to get an url in a blank window in a flash CS4 action script
- How to get an url in a blank window in an xml file
- How to put your favorite icon in the browser
- How to create a scroll bar in Flash CS4
- How to create a basic layout in Flash CS4
- How to load pictures in flash CS4 dynamically using the loader component
- Load External swf as2
- Upload a Website/ FTP
Tags: How to put your favorite icon in the browser
Posted in Flash CS4 Tutorial | No Comments »