How to make an image big on rollover in flash CS4
Need a Website? Contact Us Now!
How to make an image big on rollover in flash CS4.
First of all you need to have the same image of two different sizes and save it in your directory.
Open flash CS4, and import an image on the centre stage, by going to the main menu file-> Import -> Import to Stage, as shown below,
In this case I have imported the smaller sized image to the stage. You can save your file, in this case I have saved it as rollover and it will by-default be saved as a .fla file.
Now click on the image and Press F8 to create a button, call it a name and press ok!
You will see a blue outlined with a small circle in the middle of the image as shown below.
Double click on the button, you will enter the button mode as shown below.
Your button mode will have something like this shown below, your layer will be called by-default Layer1, and you will have an up, over, down and hit area in the button.
Click on the over and right click your mouse and create a blank keyframe like this shown below
Repeat the same for the hit area also, now as you scrub the timeline over all the four modes you will be able to see the orange tag moving with it.
Now click on the hit area and draw a rectangle in the centre of stage as shown below.
Now click on the Over area and import the bigger image to the centre of stage as shown below.
Now test the movie by going to the control menu on the main menu and selecting the test movie or you can also press Ctrl+Enter, a .swf file will be created, in this case rollover.swf will be created and you will notice that the image becomes larger on rollover.
That’s it, you now know how to make an image big on rollover in flash CS4.
Flash CS4 Tutorials
- Flash CS4 Tutorial
- Introduction to flash CS4 authoring environment
- Panels and Panel workspace in flash CS4
- Drawing in flash CS4
- Use of polystar tool in flash CS4
- Object drawing Mode in Flash CS4
- How the Line tool, Pencil tool, brush tool and pen tool work in in Flash CS4
- How to use Ink bottle and paint bucket tool in flash CS4
- How to manage layers in Flash CS4
- How to make an image big on rollover in flash CS4
- Creating Mask in Flash CS4
- Moving Ball Animation in Flash CS4
- How to create a shape tween in Flash CS4
- How to create a motion guide in Flash CS4
- Learn how to create a bouncing ball in Flash CS4
- Learn how to put multiple classic tween on stage at the same time in Flash CS4
- Learn Complex Text Animation in Flash CS4
- Learn Create Animations involving Masks in Flash CS4
- Learn to create a movie clip that fades as the user moves the cursor away from it in Flash CS4
- Learn to create cloud animation in Flash
- Learn to import sound in Flash CS4.
- Learn 3D Art in Flash CS4.
- Learn to create a customizable pop-up window using Flash CS4.
- How to get an url in a blank window in a flash CS4 action script
- How to get an url in a blank window in an xml file
- How to put your favorite icon in the browser
- How to create a scroll bar in Flash CS4
- How to create a basic layout in Flash CS4
- How to load pictures in flash CS4 dynamically using the loader component
- Load External swf as2
- Upload a Website/ FTP
Tags: How to make an image big on rollover in flash CS4
Posted in Flash CS4 Tutorial | No Comments »