How to manage users in Drupal.
Need a Website? Contact Us Now!
We assume that you have already logged into Drupal. Click on the Administer link found on the left, like the one below.
Click on the users menu as shown below.
Let’s add an user now, so click add user here.
Enter a user name for the user, his email address, enter and confirm a password for the new user, when finished click on create new account button. A new account has been created. To check out, click on the list link as shown above, you will be able to see the new user you created. From here you can edit the user by clicking on the edit link under operations or even change their passwords.
Let’s go and delete the user now, check the box on the left of the username, and select the delete the selected users in the update options and click on update button as shown below.
It will prompt you to confirm the deletion, click on delete all button to delete the user.
Now click on the user management link found under administer link on the left menu as shown below.
Then click the Roles link, a role is a way of giving selected permission to a group of users which you can do from here as shown below.
Now click the user setting link under the user management menu found on the left of your screen as shown above. You can change many settings for the users from here.
You now know how to manage users in Drupal.
- Drupal Tutorials
- How to Install Drupal from Fantastico.
- Best Drupal Templates
- Getting help with Drupal.
- How to maintain your site in Drupal.
- How to configure your site in Drupal.
- How to Create Menus in Drupal.
- Setting up your Account information in Drupal.
- How to Manage Menus in Drupal.
- How to Manage Pages in Drupal.
- How to Manage Modules in Drupal.
- How to manage themes in Drupal.
- How to Manage Blocks in Drupal.
- How to manage stories in Drupal.
- How to manage users in Drupal.
- How to change your password in Drupal.
- Add Content in Drupal
- Edit Blocks in Drupal
- How to Change footer in Drupal
- How to edit content the welcome message in drupal
- How to install a database in drupal
Tags: How to manage users in Drupal.
Posted in Drupal Tutorials | No Comments »