How to manage themes in Drupal.
Need a Website? Contact Us Now!
We assume that you have already logged into Drupal. Click on the Administer link found on the left like the one below.
Click on the themes link as shown below. Themes are an easy way to change the look and feel of your drupal site.
When you click the themes link, you will enter the themes page as shown below.
Click on the enable button for a new theme, then click on the default button to make it a default theme as shown above, when finished click save configuration. That’s it, you will be able to see the looks of your website, the theme has changed. You can always go to the themes page and select the default theme to what it was earlier by clicking the default button against that particular theme and remember to save your configuration.
You now know how to manage themes in drupal.
- Drupal Tutorials
- How to Install Drupal from Fantastico.
- Best Drupal Templates
- Getting help with Drupal.
- How to maintain your site in Drupal.
- How to configure your site in Drupal.
- How to Create Menus in Drupal.
- Setting up your Account information in Drupal.
- How to Manage Menus in Drupal.
- How to Manage Pages in Drupal.
- How to Manage Modules in Drupal.
- How to manage themes in Drupal.
- How to Manage Blocks in Drupal.
- How to manage stories in Drupal.
- How to manage users in Drupal.
- How to change your password in Drupal.
- Add Content in Drupal
- Edit Blocks in Drupal
- How to Change footer in Drupal
- How to edit content the welcome message in drupal
- How to install a database in drupal
Tags: How to manage themes in Drupal.
Posted in Drupal Tutorials | No Comments »