How to manage stories in Drupal.
Need a Website? Contact Us Now!
We assume that you have already logged into Drupal. Click on the Create content link found on the left like the one below.
You will enter a Create content page, you can choose to create new pages or new stories for your web site here.
Stories are articles that have a title, a teaser and a body, but can be extended by other modules. Stories may be used as a personal blog or for news articles.
Click on the story link found on the create content page, you will enter a submit story page, where you can create new stories on a drupal site. This page will prompt you to enter the title of the story, body of the story, etc and when ready click on the submit button. That’s it, a new story has been created.
Now let’ see how to edit a new story, click on the edit button as shown below.
You can edit or delete the story you created on this page, click on delete button, then click delete button again to confirm. That’s it, the new story has been deleted.
Now you know how to manage stories in drupal.
- Drupal Tutorials
- How to Install Drupal from Fantastico.
- Best Drupal Templates
- Getting help with Drupal.
- How to maintain your site in Drupal.
- How to configure your site in Drupal.
- How to Create Menus in Drupal.
- Setting up your Account information in Drupal.
- How to Manage Menus in Drupal.
- How to Manage Pages in Drupal.
- How to Manage Modules in Drupal.
- How to manage themes in Drupal.
- How to Manage Blocks in Drupal.
- How to manage stories in Drupal.
- How to manage users in Drupal.
- How to change your password in Drupal.
- Add Content in Drupal
- Edit Blocks in Drupal
- How to Change footer in Drupal
- How to edit content the welcome message in drupal
- How to install a database in drupal
Tags: How to manage stories in Drupal.
Posted in Drupal Tutorials | No Comments »