How to Manage Pages in Drupal.
Need a Website? Contact Us Now!
We assume that you have already logged into Drupal. Click on Create content link found on the left like the one below.
You will enter a content page like this one below.
What you see above is the create content page, here you can choose to create new pages, or new stories for your web site. You can choose to create a page if you wanted to add a static page like a contact page or an about us page.
To create a new page click on the page link in the create content page as shown above, it will prompt you to enter the title and body of the page, click on the submit button to create a new page.
You can Edit the title or the body of the page by clicking Edit link as shown below.
You can even remove the page from the web site by clicking on the Delete button found on the Edit page, it will ask for a delete confirmation, press Delete button again to delete the page from your web site.
You now know how to manage pages in drupal.
- Drupal Tutorials
- How to Install Drupal from Fantastico.
- Best Drupal Templates
- Getting help with Drupal.
- How to maintain your site in Drupal.
- How to configure your site in Drupal.
- How to Create Menus in Drupal.
- Setting up your Account information in Drupal.
- How to Manage Menus in Drupal.
- How to Manage Pages in Drupal.
- How to Manage Modules in Drupal.
- How to manage themes in Drupal.
- How to Manage Blocks in Drupal.
- How to manage stories in Drupal.
- How to manage users in Drupal.
- How to change your password in Drupal.
- Add Content in Drupal
- Edit Blocks in Drupal
- How to Change footer in Drupal
- How to edit content the welcome message in drupal
- How to install a database in drupal
Tags: How to Manage Pages in Drupal.
Posted in Drupal Tutorials | No Comments »