How to Manage Modules in Drupal.
Need a Website? Contact Us Now!
We assume that you have already logged into Drupal. Click on Administer link found on the left like the one below.
Modules are plugins that extend Drupal’s core functionality. You can add modules for blogs, search, comments, contact forms, forums and more.
Click on the Modules link like this one below.
You will enter a modules main page. Now for example let’s use the search module select it and press the save configuration button like this below.
You will find the search module has been activated like this one below.
We can return to this page at any time to activate, deactivate or uninstall modules.
You now know how to manage modules in drupal.
- Drupal Tutorials
- How to Install Drupal from Fantastico.
- Best Drupal Templates
- Getting help with Drupal.
- How to maintain your site in Drupal.
- How to configure your site in Drupal.
- How to Create Menus in Drupal.
- Setting up your Account information in Drupal.
- How to Manage Menus in Drupal.
- How to Manage Pages in Drupal.
- How to Manage Modules in Drupal.
- How to manage themes in Drupal.
- How to Manage Blocks in Drupal.
- How to manage stories in Drupal.
- How to manage users in Drupal.
- How to change your password in Drupal.
- Add Content in Drupal
- Edit Blocks in Drupal
- How to Change footer in Drupal
- How to edit content the welcome message in drupal
- How to install a database in drupal
Tags: How to Manage Modules in Drupal.
Posted in Drupal Tutorials | No Comments »