How to Manage Menus in Drupal.
Need a Website? Contact Us Now!
Drupal is a free and open source modular framework and Content Management System (CMS) written in PHP. It is used as a “backend” system for many different types of websites, ranging from small personal blogs to large corporate and political sites.
We assume that you have already logged into Drupal. Click on Administer link found on the left like the one below.
Click on the menus link found below the Blocks menu like the one shown below.
You will see a Menu page where you can Add, Edit or Delete menus to your web site.
In the list you can see that some of the menus are currently disabled, let’s go and enable a disabled menu now.
Click on the enable link found on the right of Content found under the menu items which is currently disabled. We can edit the details of the menu item here, when ready click submit button.
You will see that the status of the menu item we currently disabled will show on the left side.
You can also disable a menu item by clicking on the disable link found besides the menu items, again click disable button to confirm. That’s it the menu item has been disabled.
Now click the Settings link, in this page you can make changes to your settings and click on save configuration button to save the changes.
You now know how to manage your menus in drupal.
- Drupal Tutorials
- How to Install Drupal from Fantastico.
- Best Drupal Templates
- Getting help with Drupal.
- How to maintain your site in Drupal.
- How to configure your site in Drupal.
- How to Create Menus in Drupal.
- Setting up your Account information in Drupal.
- How to Manage Menus in Drupal.
- How to Manage Pages in Drupal.
- How to Manage Modules in Drupal.
- How to manage themes in Drupal.
- How to Manage Blocks in Drupal.
- How to manage stories in Drupal.
- How to manage users in Drupal.
- How to change your password in Drupal.
- Add Content in Drupal
- Edit Blocks in Drupal
- How to Change footer in Drupal
- How to edit content the welcome message in drupal
- How to install a database in drupal
Tags: How to Manage Menus in Drupal.
Posted in Drupal Tutorials | No Comments »