How to maintain your site in Drupal.
Need a Website? Contact Us Now!
Drupal is a free and open source modular framework and Content Management System (CMS) written in PHP. It is used as a “backend” system for many different types of websites, ranging from small personal blogs to large corporate and political sites.
We assume that you have already logged into Drupal. Click on Administer link found on the left like the one below.
Click on the Site maintenance menu like this one below.
You will enter the site maintenance page, under normal circumstances your site status should be set to online. If you wanted to work on your website and didn’t want people to access it while you worked, you would want to change the settings to off-line.
If you want, you can further personalize the site off-line message here as seen below.
Then click on save configuration. Your site is now off-line, you can at anytime turn the site online by clicking on the online button under the site status as shown above, again you have to save configuration by clicking the button.
You can return to this page at any time to toggle between online and offline while working on the site.
You now know how to maintain your site in drupal.
- Drupal Tutorials
- How to Install Drupal from Fantastico.
- Best Drupal Templates
- Getting help with Drupal.
- How to maintain your site in Drupal.
- How to configure your site in Drupal.
- How to Create Menus in Drupal.
- Setting up your Account information in Drupal.
- How to Manage Menus in Drupal.
- How to Manage Pages in Drupal.
- How to Manage Modules in Drupal.
- How to manage themes in Drupal.
- How to Manage Blocks in Drupal.
- How to manage stories in Drupal.
- How to manage users in Drupal.
- How to change your password in Drupal.
- Add Content in Drupal
- Edit Blocks in Drupal
- How to Change footer in Drupal
- How to edit content the welcome message in drupal
- How to install a database in drupal
Tags: How to maintain your site in Drupal.
Posted in Drupal Tutorials | No Comments »