How to configure your site in Drupal.
Need a Website? Contact Us Now!
We assume that you have already logged into Drupal. Click on the Administer link found on the left like the one below.
Then click on the site configuration link as shown below.
You will enter a site configuration page as seen below, here you can modify many aspects of your drupal site.
Click on the Administration theme link, you will see a theme page. You will be able to change the look of your Drupal administration area from here as shown below.
Click on the administration theme dropdown menu and select a new theme and click Save Configuration button, you will see that the theme has changed. You can always go back to the administration theme and set your system default them and save the configuration.
Next click on the clean URL’s link on the left side under the Administer menu.
You will enter the Clean URLs page, if this option is enabled, the URL’s created by Drupal will be “clean” which will make them more efficient for search engine indexing.
To enable this option in drupal, you will have to click on the button besides the Enabled under the clean URLs.
Below the Clean URLs link is the Date and time link found on the left side under the Administer menu, to change the configuration of the date and time to be displayed you have to click here.
Below the date and time link is the Error reporting link, you will enter an error reporting page, you can customize the error report pages here.
Below is the site information link, click on it, you will enter a site information page, you can set a name and slogan for your drupal site by filling in the name of the site, email address, slogan for the site, etc., when finished click on save configuration to see the new site name on the banner.
You now know how to configure your site in drupal.
- Drupal Tutorials
- How to Install Drupal from Fantastico.
- Best Drupal Templates
- Getting help with Drupal.
- How to maintain your site in Drupal.
- How to configure your site in Drupal.
- How to Create Menus in Drupal.
- Setting up your Account information in Drupal.
- How to Manage Menus in Drupal.
- How to Manage Pages in Drupal.
- How to Manage Modules in Drupal.
- How to manage themes in Drupal.
- How to Manage Blocks in Drupal.
- How to manage stories in Drupal.
- How to manage users in Drupal.
- How to change your password in Drupal.
- Add Content in Drupal
- Edit Blocks in Drupal
- How to Change footer in Drupal
- How to edit content the welcome message in drupal
- How to install a database in drupal
Tags: How to configure your site in Drupal.
Posted in Drupal Tutorials | No Comments »