How to change your password in Drupal.
Need a Website? Contact Us Now!
We assume that you have already logged into Drupal. Click on My account link found on the left like the one below.
Click on the Edit button as shown below.
You will enter an edit account page,
Here you can configure the account and change your password. Enter your new password in the password box and confirm your password by entering it again below. Be sure the password match indicates “Yes”, otherwise you will have to re-enter your password in both boxes to ensure both entries match as shown below.
Then click on the save button at the bottom of page to save the changes to your password.
You now know how to change your password in drupal.
- Drupal Tutorials
- How to Install Drupal from Fantastico.
- Best Drupal Templates
- Getting help with Drupal.
- How to maintain your site in Drupal.
- How to configure your site in Drupal.
- How to Create Menus in Drupal.
- Setting up your Account information in Drupal.
- How to Manage Menus in Drupal.
- How to Manage Pages in Drupal.
- How to Manage Modules in Drupal.
- How to manage themes in Drupal.
- How to Manage Blocks in Drupal.
- How to manage stories in Drupal.
- How to manage users in Drupal.
- How to change your password in Drupal.
- Add Content in Drupal
- Edit Blocks in Drupal
- How to Change footer in Drupal
- How to edit content the welcome message in drupal
- How to install a database in drupal
Tags: How to change your password in Drupal.
Posted in Drupal Tutorials | No Comments »