Getting help with Drupal.
Need a Website? Contact Us Now!
Drupal is a free and open source modular framework and Content Management System (CMS) written in PHP. It is used as a “backend” system for many different types of websites, ranging from small personal blogs to large corporate and political sites.
We assume that you have already logged into Drupal. Click on the Administer link found on the left like the one below.
Click on the help link found under the Administer menu
You will find yourself on a screen like this below.
This is the Drupal help guide that provides context sensitive help on the use and configuration of Drupal and its modules. You simply have to click on any of the help topics listed to learn more about them.
You can get further and more extensive help by going to the Drupal handbook link found on the third line of the help guide as shown above.
You now know how to get help using Drupal from within your Drupal installation, or from the Drupal handbook.
- Drupal Tutorials
- How to Install Drupal from Fantastico.
- Best Drupal Templates
- Getting help with Drupal.
- How to maintain your site in Drupal.
- How to configure your site in Drupal.
- How to Create Menus in Drupal.
- Setting up your Account information in Drupal.
- How to Manage Menus in Drupal.
- How to Manage Pages in Drupal.
- How to Manage Modules in Drupal.
- How to manage themes in Drupal.
- How to Manage Blocks in Drupal.
- How to manage stories in Drupal.
- How to manage users in Drupal.
- How to change your password in Drupal.
- Add Content in Drupal
- Edit Blocks in Drupal
- How to Change footer in Drupal
- How to edit content the welcome message in drupal
- How to install a database in drupal
Tags: Getting help with Drupal.
Posted in Drupal Tutorials | No Comments »