Styles for text links in Dreamweaver
Need a Website? Contact Us Now!
Now let us link the footer menu items. Once we link them we will also need to define a style for the linked text otherwise they the links will turn blue.
To link the footer menu items:
- First select ‘Home’ in the footer area
- Click the folder icon next to the link field in the Properties panel, and select index.html.
- You will notice that the Home link and turns blue
We need to create a style for the linked text in the footer div. To do this:
- Click on the ‘New Style Rule’ icon at the bottom of the CSS Styles panel.
- In the New CSS Rule Window select ‘Compound’ under ‘Selector Type’
- Enter “#footer a” under Selector Name
- Click the OK button
- Enter the following style details:
- You will notice that the Home link looks as it did before it was linked. Link the remaining 3 menu items to the respective html pages.
- The footer menu is ready. Save the template and update all pages.
Dreamweaver CS5 Tutorial
- Dreamweaver Cs5 Tutorial
- Define Site
- Dreamweaver CS5 Template
- Dreamweaver Website Layout
- CSS Layout – Dreaweaver CS5
- Dreamweaver CS5 Website Header
- Dreamweaver DIV/ CSS Layout
- Dreamweaver Menu
- Editing Styles in Dreamweaver
- Editable Regions in Dreamweaver Template
- Webpages in Dreamweaver
- Linking to webpages in Dreamweaver
- Styles for text links in Dreamweaver
- Web Page Content
- Text Styles in Dreamweaver
- Heading Styles | Dreamweaver
- Contact Forms | Dreamweaver
- Form Styles | Dreamweaver
- Test Website | Dreamweaver
- FTP/ Upload Files to Hosting Server | Dreamweaver
Posted in Dreamweaver | No Comments »