Heading Styles | Dreamweaver
Need a Website? Contact Us Now!
Now that we have specified the text font style it is time to define the heading styles in Dreamweaver.
HTML has various heading tags. Let us define the style of some of these specifically:
- H1 (Heading 1)
- H2 (Heading 2)
To define the style for the Heading 1 tag:
- Click the ‘New Style Rule’ icon at the bottom of the CSS styles panel.
- Selector Type: Tag
- Selector Name: H1
- Click OK
- In the ‘CSS Rule Definition’ window, specify the font size 18 px
- Set the color#FFBB2D
- Click OK
- Now select the heading text in your web page and apply the H1 tag by selecting Heading 1 from the Format drop down in the Properties panel.
- You will see that the style is applied to the heading text
- If you plan to have sub-headings in your webpages you can define the styles for the H2 tag and apply the Heading 2 format to them. Usually the font size would be smaller than the H1 tag font size.
Dreamweaver CS5 Tutorial
- Dreamweaver Cs5 Tutorial
- Define Site
- Dreamweaver CS5 Template
- Dreamweaver Website Layout
- CSS Layout – Dreaweaver CS5
- Dreamweaver CS5 Website Header
- Dreamweaver DIV/ CSS Layout
- Dreamweaver Menu
- Editing Styles in Dreamweaver
- Editable Regions in Dreamweaver Template
- Webpages in Dreamweaver
- Linking to webpages in Dreamweaver
- Styles for text links in Dreamweaver
- Web Page Content
- Text Styles in Dreamweaver
- Heading Styles | Dreamweaver
- Contact Forms | Dreamweaver
- Form Styles | Dreamweaver
- Test Website | Dreamweaver
- FTP/ Upload Files to Hosting Server | Dreamweaver
Posted in Dreamweaver | No Comments »