Form Styles | Dreamweaver
Need a Website? Contact Us Now!
We can make the form look more presentable by defining form styles in Dreamweaver.
We can give a style to the <label> tag. To do this:
- Create a style for the label tag
- Click ‘Box’ and enter:
- Width : 150 px
- Float: Left
- Click OK
Let’s push the submit button to align with the form fields. To do this:
- Create a new CSS style
- Select Class and name it ‘.btn’
- Box > Left: 150 px
- Select the button on the web page and select ‘btn’ from the drop down next to Class in the Properties panel.
- The button moves to the right and aligns nicely with the other fields:
To program the form to be sent to specific email addresses when filled, you will need to install a php or asp form script and point the form to it in the action field of the Properties panel.
The php/ asp script is out of the scope of this tutorial. However there are free service providers that take care of the programming for you as well.
Some of these free form service providers are:
Dreamweaver CS5 Tutorial
- Dreamweaver Cs5 Tutorial
- Define Site
- Dreamweaver CS5 Template
- Dreamweaver Website Layout
- CSS Layout – Dreaweaver CS5
- Dreamweaver CS5 Website Header
- Dreamweaver DIV/ CSS Layout
- Dreamweaver Menu
- Editing Styles in Dreamweaver
- Editable Regions in Dreamweaver Template
- Webpages in Dreamweaver
- Linking to webpages in Dreamweaver
- Styles for text links in Dreamweaver
- Web Page Content
- Text Styles in Dreamweaver
- Heading Styles | Dreamweaver
- Contact Forms | Dreamweaver
- Form Styles | Dreamweaver
- Test Website | Dreamweaver
- FTP/ Upload Files to Hosting Server | Dreamweaver
Posted in Dreamweaver | No Comments »