Forms in Dreamweaver
Need a Website? Contact Us Now!
Section 9. Forms in Dreamweaver
We want to add a form for the visitors to give us the feedback of our website, to the contact.html and at the bottom make a heading called suggestions and complains,
- press on the tool bar selection menu,
- choose forms,
- press the form icon now press the text field icon,
- click on the right side of the text field,
- press enter and type message,
- now press the area icon in the tool bar of the selection menu,
- click on the right side of the text field and press enter
- type e-mail and press text field icon and click on the right side of the text field and press enter
- and press the button icon and click on the edit box marked label and type in your button name ie; submit etc.,
- now click on the edit box in the message line,
- now click on the edit box char width at the bottom and type 40 and click on the edit box named num lines type 8 and press enter,
- now preview in IE and see the effect.
However to actually make the form work you will need to install and configure a cgi, php or asp form script. You can also use a free email form service.
Dreamweaver Interactive Video TutorialsDiscover Everything You Need To Know To Build Your Website Step By Step From Start To Finish With This Dreamweaver Tutorial.
- Dreamweaver Tutorial
- Set up a Web Site in Dreamweaver
- Add text and format the text in Dreamweaver
- Add Links to your Dreamweaver web Pages
- Insert Graphics in Dreamweaver
- Change Page and link colors in Dreamweaver
- Layout pages using tables in Dreamweaver
- Add images to the Layouts in Dreamweaver
- Editable regions and HTML pages
- Forms in Dreamweaver
- Templates in Dreamweaver.
- Upload the site to the web server in Dreamweaver.
- Advanced Layouts in Dreamweaver.
Tags: Dreamweaver tutorials, Forms in Dreamweaver
Posted in Dreamweaver | 1 Comment »